Greetings

Options
MuzikRocker198
MuzikRocker198 Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, everyone! My name is Justin. I'm a vegetarian spiritualist. I've been a vegetarian for about four years due to my strong objection to eat the flesh of another living being. To me, eating meat sounds like something Hannibal Lector would do. I'm not into eating flesh because it makes me feel like a psychopath. Not only that, I strongly strongly strongly believe it's incredibly wrong the way animals are treated. They have families, they have loved ones, they have minds, they have spirits, they have emotions, and they are aware do their fate in these farms.

I will always be a vegetarian after I started because of my belief. If I wouldn't eat my dog or my sister, why should I eat a chicken or a pig? I speak truth haha.

Anyway, I'm really easy going and I love to cook and make new vegan/vegetarian recipes. I'm happy to share them with you all! Maybe, one day I'll make my own cook book or even open up my own restauraunt. I'm not sure quite yet, but I'm a total optimist in whatever decision I make :)

Replies

• hbaer88
    hbaer88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, I too am vegetarian. I do eat poultry and fish once in a while, but mostly vegetarian diet. Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends on here.