Gained weight during period

Options
2»

Replies

• jmbrown090
    jmbrown090 Posts: 48 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Going through this right now! On my weigh in day (Saturday) I hadn't lost just so I shrugged it off and went to the gym.... Very next day my once a month friend showed up and I wanted to eat everything. I ate 5 chocolate chip granola bars that day
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh that's me right now. I want to go out and buy a Quarter Pounder with Cheese and a big old chocolate bar. Gonna have yogurt covered raisins instead and avoid the scales.
  • amb3rj0y
    amb3rj0y Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yea right before my period and during ovulation I am constantly hungry, it really sucks! Then right after my period I have no appetite at all so at least it balances out I guess :|
  • kuroshii
    kuroshii Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My weight goes up and down around five pounds every month and has done so for as long as I can remember. I haven't noticed cravings coming and going to match, so I suspect it's all water weight.
  • arijacks80
    arijacks80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So glad someone posted this! I go through the same thing...started mine today and should have known b/c my weight went up .4 pounds and I have been very diligent with my intake. Ugh. I try not to let scale numbers effect me but they do...AARGH! Will be glad when I'm done with periods...bane of my existence.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I hear that some people do.

That varies.

People crave sweet and salty stuff regardless of what day of the month it is. This is normal.

Yes, this.