Back at it again!

egarfio95
egarfio95 Posts: 12 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys! My name is Evelyn and throughout my entire life I have been in a fitness journey. I have currently lost 12 pounds. I leave and I come from the app because I am very busy with school. I am trying to become a doctor which is very very time consuming. Anyways I am looking for friends! Friends that can support me and that I can support. Let's help each other through this. Go ahead and add me if you want! Or comment and I will add you :) best wishes to all!

Replies

• bshrom
    bshrom Posts: 71 Member
    Add me! :)
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Hi I am an artist, painting is my chosen career path.

I always hated going to the doctors, injections scare the crap out of me. lol. It is the one career I would not choose. I hate the smell of hospitals. But your career is a solid profession with lots of stability, people will always need you.

Art on the other had full of angst and totally unstable, only multi millionaires and billionaires buy real art lol. Artists mostly broke, Doctors mostly wealthy. And paint, turps, & vanish very toxic to the body.

So it would be very interesting to see the world through your eyes.

I am half way to my healthy zone weight. Just coming out of a bad patch. Back at it again!!
  • jtcosgro
    jtcosgro Posts: 13 Member
    Just sent you all requests! Let's do this. Anyone can add me too - support is how you do this:)