Carb cycling!

Options
PatrickRunner
PatrickRunner Posts: 30 Member
edited October 2015 in Success Stories
I've lost 33 pounds and 8 inches in 10 weeks carb cycling! It's not too difficult and you don't have to starve yourself. On low carb days I don't eat fruit or grains and stay under 50 carbs. I do high carb days on the weekend and once during the weekdays between low carb days. Now I'd like to be a personal trainer to help others have the same success!

Replies

• JoshLibby
    JoshLibby Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    In before people say, your lost 33 pounds because you dropped your calories, not because you ate less or more carbs.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I ate a lot of carbs every day and lost weight. I still eat a lot of carbs (200-300 daily) and maintain my weight. Nothing special about carb cycling. Your calories allowed you to lose weight.
  • PatrickRunner
    PatrickRunner Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have reduced calories and used a high carb diet in the past with some success. I think that adding protein, strength training, and tracking daily with MFP is what is making the difference this time around!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!