Ready to lose 100 lbs

Options
13»

Replies

• alyssabrandes09
    alyssabrandes09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you !!! I NEED to lose about 90 lbs to be back in the "healthy" range. I'll be happy if I can lose 50
  • AmandaMMeister
    AmandaMMeister Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120lbs so I understand. I have lost 18.6 in about 5 weeks. I started doing diet bets, they have an app for it and I find that it motivates me because I either workout and watch what I eat, lose the 4%body fat in 4 weeks or lose my money. I like my money to much to lose it lol. I am now currently in two diet bets, we will see how it goes. Feel free to add me.
  • MelaRayne
    MelaRayne Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I'm looking for some support buddies looking to lose a significant amount of weight. I have issues with holding myself accountable so any help would be appreciated. Altogether I'm looking to lose about 120 lbs. thanks to a year on Abilify I gained that much in ONE YEAR and now I'm stuck where I am now. But not anymore!!!

I did it girl, you can too!!! One day at a time, little goals! I'll send you a request!
  • x_nadi_x
    x_nadi_x Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi add me i need motivation too!!
  • Wackawoo
    Wackawoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got at least 50000 pounds to lose! :P feel free to add me! I need all the support I can get!
  • kaitmeoww
    kaitmeoww Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!
  • lisatwopoint0
    lisatwopoint0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just got started here a couple of weeks ago and overall I need to lose about 100 pounds.
  • funnynun123
    funnynun123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Need to loose around 170lbs. :)

• kuwick1230
    kuwick1230 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • bitty1991
    bitty1991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I need to lose about 40-50 pounds! Feel free to add me
  • falconaviation73
    falconaviation73 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • cuddlebucket
    cuddlebucket Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hon I feel you. I just had my first child and gained about 60lbs with her and I was already about 30-40lbs from where I wanted to be before that. In total I'm looking to lose around 100lbs myself. It's going to be tough but I know like myself that as long as you take it little by little everyday and don't get discouraged you can do this. :)
  • ajsj2010
    ajsj2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am needing to loose over 100lbs as well! would love some help and/or suggestions!!
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 20, and have a little over 70 pounds to go.
  • kaitmeoww
    kaitmeoww Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Added everyone :)