ASN 6 Week shred program

Options
Has anyone here taken part in the ASN 6 week shred program?

Not after the competing side of it, however would like to know the nutritional value of them providing macro advice and this biotrack system.

Replies

• Bettsy_A
    Bettsy_A Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, late reply but I'm doing the shred. I got my macros info from someone certified to do it, in case I got it wrong with the weird biotrack system
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    yeah. The whole setup seems out of whack as disorganised so far. I sent them an email about my macros as my protein they had at 283g which I wondered why so high. Still waiting to hear back.......
    Good luck, hopefully we can both smash and see results
  • Bettsy_A
    Options
    OH MY GOD that's high!!! Yeah so far I'm pretty disappointed in the whole set up. They seem very disorganised and like they didnt anticipate what they would actually need to run something like this. not that I have a better suggestion, but it has been CRAZY!
    I found this helpful too http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
    So if you don't get a response soon, give that a go!
    GOOD LUCK! :D 6 weeks will bring great changes! :)
  • tdr82
    Options
    Thanks. Will give that a go :-)
  • tdr82
    Options
    Did you get the meal planner to work?
  • Bettsy_A
    Options
    UGH I have no idea how to work it! I thought it would adjust the food plans to fit my macros but it's all "DO IT YOURSELF LOOLOLOL".
  • tdr82
    Options
    Haha. Yeah its rubbish. It was the main reason I got it
  • Bettsy_A
    Options
    I'm seriously rethinking it all, hey. I made my own gym workout cos the one they have is SO BORING! And the food...it's silly! :/
  • tdr82
    Options
    Yeah. It really hasn't given me anything I didn't know. I have really just kept my usual routine as I train with mates in the morning and play a bit of sport (hockey, squash, afl and cycling).
    Did you get the email of them apologising for everything and offering the free supplement.
    The forum don't have much on them either and it's all ASN staff saying visit your store.
  • Bettsy_A
    Options
    No i didnt!!!! I will have a look!
    Im so disappointed at this point. Facebook groups have been a better support!
  • tdr82
    Options
    yeah. I'd check on it. Although the Ketrim I got was pretty hard in the container so hard to get out.
    Not much talking in their forums, What are the facebook support groups? I haven't gone looking yet
  • Bettsy_A
    Options
    Yep same here! And it tastes effing horrible!! No wonder its free haha!
    Do you have a local asn? I think the local asn shops organise the facebook groups.
  • tdr82
    Options
    Yeah my local ASN is Newcastle/Hamilton. Not much on their facebook page other than the usual stuff.

There are a few other ASN stores in the region
  • tdr82
    Options
    How did you go in the shred?