Looking for new friends on here.. overseas and local - anyone and everyone!

Hi guys, fairly new on here.. Started some time in Sept, been logging for 28 days (4 weeks) now and have lost a good amount. I'm not perfect and I'm not looking for advice but friends and watching people meet their goals make me so happy!

I'm from New Zealand (that little country down under) and am keen to make new friends either from NZ also or from anywhere in the world.

We can do this guys and gals! xxx
Send me a request if you want to be friends :) I don't bite... I promise :wink:

Replies

• txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Welcome! This is a great place with lots of support. I would love to visit New Zealand some day. I am from state of Texas United States of America and would love to be a friend. I'll send you a request. Brenda
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Hey. I have always wants to visit NZ. But I am from Fort Worth, TX. I too love watching friends meet goals and eating well. Please add me as I would love the helpful cheer!
  • somethingbeautiful
    somethingbeautiful Posts: 30 Member
    You're both welcome to visit anytime! We love visitors here in NZ. I'd love to visit USA, it seems so huge though!!

Glad to have you both on board with me x
  • sonia2121
    sonia2121 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, I live in Australia but I'm originally from NZ please feel free to add me :)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    But biting is so fun! Lol for real tho nz is one of the few countries that be fun to visit
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Add me!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Hi! I'm from Canada and always looking for new friends to keep me motivated! I'll send you a friend request! Anyone else can send me one as well!
  • somethingbeautiful
    Added you all, thank you so much.
    And you should all really visit NZ, it is very peaceful here :smile:
  • Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    You can add me :)
  • zebras1977
    zebras1977 Posts: 28 Member
    Hi! I'm an Aussie :)
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Hi :) {{ big hugs }}

made me smile " I said to myself "Self," (and I knew it was me cause I recognised my voice ......."
  • somethingbeautiful
    111grace wrote: »
    Hi :) {{ big hugs }}

made me smile " I said to myself "Self," (and I knew it was me cause I recognised my voice ......."

Glad I made someone smile :)
  • Carrebare
    Carrebare Posts: 16 Member
    I am always looking for more friends and support! :)
  • bodymindmusic
    bodymindmusic Posts: 118 Member
    Add me!