Total YUCK!!!

Options
Weight Watchers bagels are the WORST!!! Note to self, never buy them again. Yeah only 150 Calories but they are horrible.

Replies

• caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I buy Bagel Thins. They're just like regular bagels, but with way less bread and they only have like 120 calories. I LOVE bagels, but these are the perfect replacement. They are seriously great.
  • starwhisperer6
    starwhisperer6 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    just had a sandwich made with a bagel thin last night. Delicious!
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Yeah, bagel thins are awesome. They don't mess with the contents, just the quantity and it's enough to hold it all together. I wonder if they have pretzel thin buns.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Yeah, bagel thins are awesome. They don't mess with the contents, just the quantity and it's enough to hold it all together. I wonder if they have pretzel thin buns.

Flatout used to make one, but I don't think they have it anymore!
    flatout-foldit-soft-pretzel-flatbreads-500x440.jpg
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    One time I had some kind of "skinny" breakfast sandwich at the coffee place I go sometimes. It tastes quite literally like someone vomited in my mouth. How do you screw up an egg/bacon/cheese sandwich???
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like bagel thins but they don't do a thing if I'm craving a bagel. Honestly though most packaged bagels are not worth the calories.
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Their ice cream sandwiches are also total crap. Just sayin.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options

On the other hand, their peanut caramel ice cream bars are amazing!
  • melmerritt33
    melmerritt33 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    I agree that bagel thins are good, but they're just not bagels. If I really want a bagel, I'd much rather fit a real one into my macros if I can. Same with bread - I want a sandwich on actual bread, not that cardboard they call sandwich thins. I bought those exactly once and the entire bag ended up in the trash.

If you do try bagel thins, I suggest steering clear of the whole wheat. It's pretty gross. Stick with plain, cinnamon raisin (my favorite), or everything.
  • Francl27
    Options

I bought some of their ice cream bars 2 years ago... dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Never again. Not even worth the calories. Then I tried their frozen yogurt cups and it was nasty too... After that experience I haven't dared buying the Skinny Cow stuff either.
  • theawill519
    theawill519 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I bought some of their ice cream bars 2 years ago... dark chocolate raspberry cheesecake. Never again. Not even worth the calories. Then I tried their frozen yogurt cups and it was nasty too... After that experience I haven't dared buying the Skinny Cow stuff either.

I've never tried the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, but their ice cream bars are AMAZING. My favorite are the Chocolate Truffle Bars- Only 100 cals and well worth it!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Like bagel thins for egg sandwiches, don't need all the extra bread. If I'm craving a bagel with cream cheese definitely getting a full size one.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow, I've never been disappointed.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

I will never buy another Weight Watchers food product. Every WW ice cream item I have ever tried is just as bad as Arctic Zero, and that's saying a lot.

But Skinny Cow ice cream has always been a winner in my book - especially the truffle bars and the caramel pretzel bars.

I don't know, I had the Skinny Cow caramel truffle bars and let my husband finish the box. Just not impressed. That being said, I've since tried regular bars of other brands and wasn't impressed either, so maybe I'm just really picky about ice cream now LOL.

I really like their chocolate crisps though.

But yeah, I've yet to find a WW product I actually like.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    If I want the taste of a real bagel (my fav is the everything bagel), I just buy it from my fav store, slice it, scoop out the inside and toast it. I fill it with tuna salad or egg salad or nova, cream cheese, Bermuda onion, and tomato. Yum.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Like bagel thins for egg sandwiches, don't need all the extra bread. If I'm craving a bagel with cream cheese definitely getting a full size one.

Totally. I love the everything bagel thins with cream cheese, spinach, and fresh basil and I dip it into spicy tomato Gorgonzola soup.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »

I will never buy another Weight Watchers food product. Every WW ice cream item I have ever tried is just as bad as Arctic Zero, and that's saying a lot.

But Skinny Cow ice cream has always been a winner in my book - especially the truffle bars and the caramel pretzel bars.

I really liked the Skinny Cow Cookies 'N Dough Bar & their Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwiches weren't too bad.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

I like their ice cream sandwiches. But I've always prefered low fat ice cream whether I was trying to lose weight or not.