Need some UK friends for support and motivation!

Options
Toffeegirl23
Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
edited October 2015 in Getting Started
I have been using mfp for 35 days and I have lost 8 lbs so far. I would like some supportive friends in the UK so we are on the same timezone. I have about 100 lbs to go! Please join me so we can journey together!
Please add me as a friend

Replies

• BeccaColliesBurton
    BeccaColliesBurton Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I have just started back here again recently. Happy to be a buddy. I need to lose about three stone! I lost a stone earlier in the year but kinda lost the way. x
  • Smallerjojo2015
    Smallerjojo2015 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi I started myfitnesspal in January I have lost 3lbs today and I have lost 100 lbs so far I still have 40/50 lbs to lose I am from lincolnshire
  • sandra2608
    sandra2608 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Swindon Wiltshire. I started on here back in June. I came off for a while due to finding out I was pregnant. Sadly I miscarriaged 4 weeks ago so decided to come back on here and pick up where I left off. Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • Toffeegirl23
    Toffeegirl23 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sandra2608 wrote: »
    Hi I'm from Swindon Wiltshire. I started on here back in June. I came off for a while due to finding out I was pregnant. Sadly I miscarriaged 4 weeks ago so decided to come back on here and pick up where I left off. Please feel free to add me :smile:

I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope you are ok, or as well as can be expected.
    I have added you as a friend.

• AlecB62
    AlecB62 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi, well done on your loss so far.
    I've been on here since mid May and have lost 35 lbs so far.
    feel free to add me.
  • LilMissLisaC
    LilMissLisaC Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've got 3.5 stone to lose, i'm in Leicester, feel free to add me xx
  • cazyoga
    cazyoga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, Started today!! I'm in the Chilterns. Been refined sugar free for a little over 2 weeks. Any motivation welcome lol
  • annahandlinis
    annahandlinis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hiya I've lost 2 stone 9lbs and just entered the overweight instead of obese on the bmi chart. I have just under 2 stone to loose to be a healthy weight. Feel free to add. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland.

I put on weight after having my daughter who is 2 and a half. I'm a yoyo with my weight but really hope to keep at it this time and be healthy for life.

I'm 5ft 2lbs the heaviest I've been in 15st 12lbs and the lightest I've been was 9st 4lbs.
  • sandra2608
    sandra2608 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    sandra2608 wrote: »

I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope you are ok, or as well as can be expected.
    I have added you as a friend.

Thank you I'm getting there slowly. Really determined to lose weight now so I can be more healthy for when me and my husband try again for baby number 2 :-)

• beastier
    beastier Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    UK here - 4 stone lighter than I was 3 years ago & managed to keep it off & maintain improvement along the way
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    North West here. Feel free to add!
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Love the red panda! Feel free to add :)
  • Kirky_V2
    Kirky_V2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    12 day in, no loss, but no gain either! Feel free to add, I need to shift this last bit of timber and get lean...
  • medion21
    medion21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm a UK user. I live in the south.