Any ladies trying to conceive?

Options
2»

Replies

• wbcpink10
    wbcpink10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Im trying to concive Need to get to healthy bmi before next round of ivf would love to meet some friends for support
  • rivim
    rivim Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Like some others here, I am not currently TTC as I need to lose about 50 lbs first. We can do this!!
  • bobbers187
    bobbers187 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    TTC with PCOS. Taking lots of doctor recommended supplements and trying to get to a healthy BMI. Feeling exhausted but determined. If love to have some TTC friends.
  • rikkiwebb
    rikkiwebb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I start my fertility meds at the end of this month and go through IVF in 1 month. I weigh 144lbs and want to lose as much as I can as healthy as I can before March.
  • KatEmmaMarie
    KatEmmaMarie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I also have PCOS and have been TTC since November 2014. It's been a short (compared to others) but really rough and emotional journey. I've tried the clomid route which didn't work and I stopped doing that because the acupuncturist who I started seeing recommended taking a step back from medications and try to naturally start my cycle back up (when I went off BCP in Nov'14 I wasn't ovulating/no period). So I did that for a little over 3 months which started becoming very expensive. So I stopped that too because it didn't make me feel confident that it would work--for the amount of money I was spending. I got screwed over by a reproductive endocrinologist so I haven't taken any other steps with fertility medication. I did see an endocrinologist for my thyroid and he was the one who prescribed me metformin. I got my period about a month after starting metformin but it's been rocky. After 1 (seemingly) successful ovulation I haven't had another stable cycle. My last one was extremely long and this cycle is just all over the place. My temperatures are crazy, if I even remember to take them, seeing as I am dealing with hopelessness and giving up.
    Anyone who would like to friend me, feel free. It's nice to have others going through the same thing for support.
  • sarahball47
    sarahball47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm looking for friends that are trying to conceive. I have pcos (so it's hard to lose weight but not impossible). My husband and I have been ttc #1 for 8.4 years With no luck. With all the stress, I've gained 100 lbs in 9 years. Now I need to lose it. So I could use all the support I can get. Add me please.
    Hi. I'm looking for friends that are trying to conceive. I have pcos (so it's hard to lose weight but not impossible). My husband and I have been ttc #1 for 8.4 years With no luck. With all the stress, I've gained 100 lbs in 9 years. Now I need to lose it. So I could use all the support I can get. Add me please.

• sarahball47
    sarahball47 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    In the same boat, not used contraception for over 10 years still not got caught :(
  • alainaxo95
    alainaxo95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to conceive for the past 3 years. I had 2 miscarriages before that. I'm praying that it happens I know how discouraging it can be. Please add me
  • bunkster83
    bunkster83 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you guys. My husband has a rare chromosomal disease and we are currently weighing our options to assist us in trying to conceive. I am doing my part to get healthy to mitigate any potential obstacles in our path due to my weight. I would love any support from you ladies. Please add me.