New? Need Help Getting Organized?

Options
I've been off and on this site for 4 years now, and I've had all sorts of issues with my weight and body image and time management and budgeting for food. If you need any sort of help, feel free to add me and message me! I just came back to the site on maintenance so I can track my nutrient intake and make sure I'm not eating too much junk food.

Not as many of my friends are active anymore, so making new ones would be nice as well!

Replies

• KeepingFit4Me
    KeepingFit4Me Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined this site and would really appreciate any help/support you could offer to point me in the right direction.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • cenga
    cenga Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just checked your profile and your myfitnesspal bar thingy had league chibis on it omg. LETS BE FRIENDS XD

Yeah, I have tons of issues with my weight too that's why I decided to use this site, still learning the basics but I'm logging my food intake on my phone with the app!
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    cenga wrote: »
    Hi! I just checked your profile and your myfitnesspal bar thingy had league chibis on it omg. LETS BE FRIENDS XD

Yeah, I have tons of issues with my weight too that's why I decided to use this site, still learning the basics but I'm logging my food intake on my phone with the app!

That's a really good start. I accepted your friend request!
    And yeah I love League :3