Anybody doing Lite n' Easy?

Options
How is it working out for you? I'm doing dinners only and enjoying the way the food tastes so far! Only a couple weeks in though.

Replies

• jaxjackjackie
    jaxjackjackie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I used to do it but the dinners are so high in sodium it made me swell up like crazy and feel really disgusting. Shame because the dinners are really yum! Just watch out if you a prone to high-blood pressure because the sodium is nuts.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    I have some of the dinners in my freezer as backups, but those are very expensive backups. I looked at the food on the rest of the menu and decided no way could I do it - I'm quite a fussy eater and I didn't like the majority of what they were offering.
  • 98T65
    98T65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too with the dinners only (although I eat them for lunch). I just love the convenience of it. I'm quite a fussy eater but still manage to get a variety of choices. It's made it a lot easier for me to keep to my calorie limit.
  • scubaemma
    scubaemma Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started getting the dinners for when I had dinner at work (shift worker). But now I still keep a few in the freezer and have them 2 or 3 nights a week because I enjoy them and because it's a controlled portion size etc. I don't have any issues with sodium. I've got 5 or 6 dinners that are my favourite and they are healthy and delish, and sometimes I don't want to cook!