Fed up!!

Right…..I’m fed up of yo yo ‘dieting’, I’m 4 pounds off my heaviest weight and none of my clothes fit. My uniform for work is so tight I’m uncomfortable all day, so this HAS to change. I have been on MFP on and off for years but have decided to delete my account and restart afresh and utilise the forums in my quest to change the ‘norm’. So if anyone would like to join me on my journey and have me join them then please add me and lets do this!!

Replies

• wildflowergypsy38
    wildflowergypsy38 Posts: 25 Member
    Come on you can do it!! We all can do it!!
  • ag6352
    ag6352 Posts: 5 Member
    Eat less, move more.....thats where I plan to start lol!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,474 Member
    YOU CAN DO IT
  • gibsont972
    gibsont972 Posts: 10 Member
    ^5! How did day 1 back on track go?
  • ag6352
    gibsont972 wrote: »
    ^5! How did day 1 back on track go?

Well only half way through but so far so good :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Stay strong - you can do it :)
    Best of luck.
  • ag6352
    Stay strong - you can do it :)
    Best of luck.

So far so good but it is only day 2 lol :)
  • PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    I purposely put sedentary for my starting body type, knowing it would restrict my calories and knowing full well I bike like 60 miles a week. Then, I follow the nutrients portion of the food and try to balance my food intake so the bars all stay even. I don't worry about eating apple pie, or butter, or Pringles, or going over on vitamins. I just try to keep the calorie count below the allotted number, and the bars even. Of course, that apple pie needs lots of broccoli to balance, but that's what we are here to do! And then, to top it off, if I go over, I just go out and exercise more. The hard part is the battle with my metabolism and keeping the fire turned on. This is why, like you, I'm on the forum now. You can do it! You just have to tell yourself you will and then make it happen! Only you can truly do it, so go out there and grab it! It's waiting for you!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    There's a great old thread I read on here today---2 years of maintenance-130+ pounds lost---- What an inspiration with lots of good advice. I recomend it highly. And good luck.