Would you go on a romantic date with the person above you?If yes,then where?

Options
nafisa7378
nafisa7378 Posts: 189 Member
Come on guys.Spread Love ;)

Replies

• AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It depends on what your idea of romance is, but I'm game!
  • dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If I were a dude, a picnic basket with fruit, chesses, etc. As we watched an outdoor play (Shakespeare in the park). Possibly have a bottle of wine (red, of course). After the play a stroll around the park. (Maybe I need to be a dude that does sound lovely)
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    If I were a dude, I would take you to a candle lit lobster dinner on a fancy boat on a lake under the moon light.

I would pick her up in a horse drawn carriage and we would go to eat at a sushi restaurant along the river. It would be a clear winter night so the river would be frozen and the moonlight would reflect off the ice. We would laugh and talk and drink sake bombs! After dinner we would dance and sing along to Christmas songs in the cold night air.
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    dnunny70 wrote: »
    If I were a dude, a picnic basket with fruit, chesses, etc. As we watched an outdoor play (Shakespeare in the park). Possibly have a bottle of wine (red, of course). After the play a stroll around the park. (Maybe I need to be a dude that does sound lovely)

A bike ride to a little spot next to a lake. There would be a tree to give us shade. Would set up a blanket that we have a picnic on with a stereo to provide some music. We would have a deep conversation for a while then go swimming till the sun starts to set. Then we would ride back through the woods as everything was bathed in orange.
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Yes and i would take my date on a whole day adventure starting off with a scenic hike, eat waffles and icecream, go to an amusement park, go out club hopping and get sloshed (drunk) than have midnight max brenners (chocolate heaven)
  • nafisa7378
    Options
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    Yes and i would take my date on a whole day adventure starting off with a scenic hike, eat waffles and icecream, go to an amusement park, go out club hopping and get sloshed (drunk) than have midnight max brenners (chocolate heaven)

That sounds perfect.Oh and yes ;)
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! We'd go down to the demo derby and then knock back some Bud at Jimmy's bonfire!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    Skip the romance, straight to bed for some lying down
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Laser Tag and batting cages. Then go watch a fight at a bar or something.

I'm not so good with the romance stuff. Maybe no one has wooed me yet. :/
  • nafisa7378
    Options
    You are funny haha.I don't know why but your dp is not showing.If you are a guy then yess ;)
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    nafisa7378 wrote: »
    You are funny haha.I don't know why but your dp is not showing.If you are a guy then yess ;)

I'm a chick
  • nafisa7378
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    nafisa7378 wrote: »

I'm a chick

My bad :p

• lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    No
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    @lilbitoftrouble Yes. A picnic lunch in a secluded corner of a large rose garden.