Evading total regain with a restart of Good Habits

Options
Beginning again today to use MFP to track my food intake with Fitbit connection for steps and calorie usage.... I worked so hard to lose 80 lbs and now I have regained almost 20 of them. I have dropped all my good habits of high protein food selection, maintaining a food diary, and weighing daily, and I have not adopted regular a regular exercise routine. These habits are pretty simple, and I know they work. So the challenge for me is to work them.

Replies

• FeenixFlashfire
    FeenixFlashfire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is always hard to adopt lifelong habits... The temptation is always to fall back to the easy and the familiar...
    But the decision to start is always one of the hardest... Toss the regrets, the could haves, should haves...

You are back on the road... Be proud of of the weight you have lost... Awesome job!... Now just put one foot in front of the other... Believe in yourself and your health and you will succeed!
  • bearondiet
    bearondiet Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Try reverse dieting. Make sure the metabolism is back to the normal level. Then I plan to do exercises to keep burning off the excess calorie intake.