time to get fit!

Options
Hello my name is Becca. I am ready to get fit for the rest of my life. I have 2 kids . I just had my last baby 10 months ago today. I feel the need to get fit for the rest of my life and enjoy my time with my kids. I need to lose about 100 or more lbs to be healthy. I don't want to be skin and bones.. Just want to be healthy . After all I love my curves as well as butt.. lol. So it is hard for me to have support in my house hold. for they can eat and eat and not gain a thing. but here I am ... everyone knows where it will go... :) just asking for some support and to make some great friends along the way. I am committed and ready for a change. :)

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I think you should take baby steps at first... use this site and app and lose just a few pounds... success breeds more success.... it is all about creating new habits. They say anything you do for 90 days in a row becomes a permanent habit. But start with trying to be consistent for 2 days... then 3 days... each day will become easier and soon you will have new, healthy habits. Good luck. You can do it!