Day 3

hello everyone. I hope everyone is feeling good today. this is my first time actually reaching out for help and motivation. I have recently noticed that my weight is only going up. I started running 2 miles a day, and I see no weight change, however I am losing inches. so I am building mussels. I have a problem with cravings. I am always craving food, I do Live in a very unhealthy home, I have asked no help at all. so I decided to just once I see anything I just put it out of my sight. I am 156. and I wanna go down to 125. I am 23 years old and 5 feet I think. Def over weight. My goal here is to have you guys help me by motivating me, and keep posting of progress.

Replies

• rnohou2010
    rnohou2010 Posts: 271 Member
    Welcome to the boards! I will send you a friend request. You sound determined and focused. That's so important. I am a big believer in creating new habits. They say anything you do for 90 days in a row becomes a permanent habit. In the case of bingeing... first you grit your teeth and go for one day without bingeing... then the second day, it is just about as hard to not have cravings... but you get through the day. Then you notice day 3 is just a bit easier. By day 4 you may not be thinking so much about your cravings... etc., etc. Success breeds success. Pretty soon before you know it you are at day 90 and you have a new positive habit of not eating your binge foods. Anyway, best of luck. We're here for you!
  • traizghattas
    traizghattas Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you so much for the motivation. I like the 90 day idea. I am going to be coming a lot on here for support because really I don't think I can do 90 days of being good and eating health. My goal is to stay as focused as I am not and not get back into my old habits.