I unsubscribed.

zfias0s5joos.jpg

Replies

• Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Don't like cookies?
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    LOL... I had to unsubscribe from my local pizza place. They were doing the same to me :blush:
  • desweds
    desweds Posts: 126 Member
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Don't like cookies?

I love cookies. If I could I would melt them in a spoon and inject them.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    It seems to me that fast food places have two options; either cater to the inner crave, or offer healthier options.

There's a new food delivery service in town that will deliver munchies any time of day or night. The courier is quoted as saying, "...I don't judge". Most popular item? McCain's deep and delicious cake.

22387.jpg

http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2015/09/14/edmonton-entrepreneurs-start-snack-biz.html
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I must order from there too often... they never try to bribe me with free stuff. :(
  • desweds
    jgnatca wrote: »
    It seems to me that fast food places have two options; either cater to the inner crave, or offer healthier options.

There's a new food delivery service in town that will deliver munchies any time of day or night. The courier is quoted as saying, "...I don't judge". Most popular item? McCain's deep and delicious cake.

I'm so glad I don't live in Edmonton. A year ago they would have got all my money.

• VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,928 Member
    I'm still mad at Pizza Hut for the terrible service they gave me this weekend. I'll never go back.
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Mine just went out of business. I'm thinking I was single handedly keeping it afloat - ha!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Never tried their cookies. But I get a medium pizza and split it with my hubby just about every weekend, and still manage to eat under my calorie limit.
  • gemdiver00
    gemdiver00 Posts: 77 Member
    I can only eat 1 slice of that cookie before I feel like the Beetus has taken ahold of me.
  • desweds
    gemdiver00 wrote: »
    I can only eat 1 slice of that cookie before I feel like the Beetus has taken ahold of me.

I have no concept of what it means to only eat one cookie.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    The last time I ordered from Pizza Hut, I accidentally fell down my steps while retrieving it from the pizza delivery person and broke my foot. I'll probably never order pizza delivery again after that haha
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    The last time I ordered from Pizza Hut, I accidentally fell down my steps while retrieving it from the pizza delivery person and broke my foot. I'll probably never order pizza delivery again after that haha

I don't understand. Don't they bring it to your door?
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Pizza Hut doesn't tempt me because (where I live) Delaware County, PA is like the US capital of small, local pizza shops. We have this one called Cocco's and it is by far the best pizza I've ever had. Best thing is Cocco's doesn't make cookie pies. lol Although they do have those pre-packaged candy bar pies like snickers pie and reeses pie.

When I lived in Delaware the state I thought I was getting ok Pizza from the Hut but I wasn't.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    that cookie looks good.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited October 2015

Not in a secure access building like an apartment complex. You could buzz them in but I always went down and got it myself too because I was usually waiting at the door.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    jgnatca wrote: »

22387.jpg

http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2015/09/14/edmonton-entrepreneurs-start-snack-biz.html

"I don't judge" Ah hahaha That's awesome. I should do this here where I live.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Oh, I'd totally buzz them in because lazy.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    There are just too many pizza joints now. And they're all competing with each other. The multinational corporate outfits can afford giveaways like this to lure us in. But even amongst the privately owned parlors, it's hard to find a good traditional pie.

Oh I'm so glad this isn't true where I live. We have 2 really good traditional pizza places within a short drive from us. I'm not a fan of most specialty pizzas (with the exception of Dominos Philly Cheesesteak pizza).
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    edited October 2015

I don't like them to come to my door because I have indoor cats that always try to escape and two big dogs so I just usually go outside and greet them down my steps instead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!