Exercise bike
York barbell
2 dumbbells
1.25kg york plates x 6
2.5kg york plates x 6
1 kg metal plates x 4
5 kg medicine ball
pull up bar

I finally have space (ish) to workout at home. What's a good routine I can do, I currently am getting back into running and I don't have gym access at present, at the gym I was squating 30-40kgs.

Replies

• SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    just do burpees
  • tkfunkyfrogg
    tkfunkyfrogg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Burpees - we all love to hate them. They do rock however. As to the OP, there are an infinite number of things to do. There's the stronglift 5x5 for example (although your weights don't cover it all). Depends on what your goals are. Do you want to slim down? Beef up?

Could do 2 routines a week, one a 'pull' (i.e. Deadlifts, lat pulldowns, rows) and a push (i.e squats, pushups, tricep dips). Then do cardio throughout the rest of the week. What are you looking for specifically?
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Burpees - we all love to hate them. They do rock however. As to the OP, there are an infinite number of things to do. There's the stronglift 5x5 for example (although your weights don't cover it all). Depends on what your goals are. Do you want to slim down? Beef up?

Could do 2 routines a week, one a 'pull' (i.e. Deadlifts, lat pulldowns, rows) and a push (i.e squats, pushups, tricep dips). Then do cardio throughout the rest of the week. What are you looking for specifically?

I'm looking to slim down & get 'fitter'. Don't think I can do strong lifts with my weights, there would be no increases.

I don't think my neighbors would like me doing burpees ;)