Actually starting to use the app

Options
Hello everyone. I have had this app for some time now and have used it on and off. Due to my recent break up with my girlfriend of two years I have decided to get into shape. Right now my shape is somewhat round so it's time to change it. Does anyone have any suggestions for me as far as the app is conserved or any other apps that might also be useful. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Just follow the guidelines, set a *healthy* weight loss goal, and it works. If you exercise having an app for that helps as well, but most take some getting used to. Many are easy to use, but quite a few over estimate calories burned, so you have to figure out how much of it to eat back.

I used Endomondo at first, but switched to Strava because I think it's tracking my calorie burn a bit close for biking, which is my primary exercise I need tracking for.

Other than tracking, take time and find stuff you like to eat that is better for you. I just really cut out most of my worst choices, and still splurge now and then within reason.