Is cereal for dessert ok ?

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »
    On topic: yes cereal for dessert is okay. There are no "rules" that say you have to eat what when. There are many times I have left over chicken for breakfast or eggs for dinner.

Ahhh... thank you for answering that age old question about which came first...
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I'm still in my calorie range but I was just wondering if it was ok to eat it for desert I had cereal for breakfast but I don't want to eat ice cream cereal fills me up as I was still hungry after dinner

you sort of answered your own question.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I used to love eating cereal as a snack, but then a did a complete 360.

I actually did a 1080, but got dizzy before I could finish my cereal.

You can give it to me. I still love eating cereal as a snack!

Wait...I thought you did a 540...or was it a 360....I'm so confused now

(probably cause I'm still dizzy from all the spinning around)

This is me deciding whether to eat cereal...

ESGzB4S.gif
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    On topic: yes cereal for dessert is okay. There are no "rules" that say you have to eat what when. There are many times I have left over chicken for breakfast or eggs for dinner.

It's what I'm here for :)

1uotazgnqvfl.jpeg
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »

It's what I'm here for :)

1uotazgnqvfl.jpeg

This is one of those times I wish mfp had a like button lol
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

I really admire your 360 skills. It's like you completely went back to where you started.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

There's a blonde joke in here somewhere....oh wait I take it back. Wanna do some 180's later?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

There's a blonde joke in here somewhere....oh wait I take it back. Wanna do some 180's later?

I've gotta be honest: that would be a complete turnaround for me.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    You're an adult. You can eat cereal whenever you want.

What kind of cereal are you eating that keeps you so full? That stuff never fills me up.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    If it fits your calories, then it's no problem at all. My fave at the moment is Froot Loops, but that's mostly because I get it at work for free. If I'm buying, Honey Combs (which I don't buy because I'll go way overbaord) or Honey Nut Cheerios. Froot Loops are surprisingly low in calories, given how sweet they are.
  • LastingChanges
    LastingChanges Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Havent had cereal in years, this post makes me really want some.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    Don't eat it at all! It's just sugar!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not!? :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Havent had cereal in years, this post makes me really want some.

Yeah, I just don't find most cold cereals to be worth it. Only exception is for Nougat Bits and Choco Muesli. There is no doubt in my mind they were two of the biggest factors of why I ballooned during my time living in Germany. I'd sit down with this large bowl, pour on the milk, and then sometimes add extra chocolate powder to it! I'm glad they don't sell the junk here, lmao!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Cereal is for any time.. What's the cereal flavor for dessert? I am now craving cereal..
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    @ilovecereal1982 Where are you?

OP, I eat what I want, within reason, most of the day, but near the end of the day my choices are heavily influenced by which macros I am low on. Wouldn't cereal be quite a bit different from ice cream?
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    In really try to limit my cereal consumption to morning...afternoon..mid afternoon...usually early to mid evening. ..I then usually squeeze a bowl in late evening to early night...most days...well actually everyday I am pounding back a bowl around the middle night time...like 9ish...usually slow it down around 11...squeeze in a few spoons around midnight and then sleep it off with pleasant dreams of cruising the streets with tony, toucan and chester cheetah....he likes to be part of the gang every so often...
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    In really try to limit my cereal consumption to morning...afternoon..mid afternoon...usually early to mid evening. ..I then usually squeeze a bowl in late evening to early night...most days...well actually everyday I am pounding back a bowl around the middle night time...like 9ish...usually slow it down around 11...squeeze in a few spoons around midnight and then sleep it off with pleasant dreams of cruising the streets with tony, toucan and chester cheetah....he likes to be part of the gang every so often...
    You never fail to entertain.