Pre/During/Post Bulk Pics

Options
It'd be more helpful for me to see pictures of females, but dudes are welcome to post as well. Just interested to see people's progressions and honestly, I'd like to see what women look like in the middle and the end of their bulk. Can you post stats and your weight in each stage?

Replies

• suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Arditarose -

I'm not a female but since no one replied...I'll just copy and paste what I wrote in another thread as I feel it's somewhat relevant. I'm sorry I didn't really take a lot of pictures as far as progression goes (or I'll try to find more later).

In the first picture: I'm 115 lbs. In the second picture, I'm 145 lbs. In the third picture, I'm 155 lbs. I'm not sure what my body fat percentage is as I didn't measure it...Hope this helps.

My height is about 5 feet 9 inches. Hopefully someone will post a female version, but I'm sure there may be some versions around here somewhere.

(post from previous thread)

I'm probably in the minority, but for me I struggled for most of my life trying to add weight, I was always called skinny and people worried if I even ate (luckily I lived in a community where I was fortunate to not really have been teased because of that). It took me probably a few years to really add a significant amount of healthy weight, so I guess if that motivates you, I can tell you for sure, if you are willing to make healthy changes to your life and enjoy the process and the journey, the results will automatically come with it. I firmly believe that fitness is a life long goal, but the great thing is, it can be a lot of fun. I found a type of exercise that I can stick with and is sustainable, so I'm sure there is something out there for you as well. My goal was to just get functionally stronger and live a healthier life, because my doctor was about to prescribe meds (and I'd prefer not to since I'm still fairly young) to control my blood pressure if I didn't make changes to my lifestyle, so that pretty much inspired me. Keep us posted on your progress I'm sure with persistence and hard work you will be able to achieve your desired outcomes. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert, but I'd be happy to share what worked for me if you have any questions.

Anyhow, the difference between the pictures below is approximately three years between the first two pics and then several months between the second and third pictures, so it definitely wasn't "instant."

jlmxgj1iksnm.jpg
    dghl4dlybu5q.jpg
    31b6iz79k11f.jpg
  • tiffanyaiv
    tiffanyaiv Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Nate's progress I would love to post some soon!