Looking for skinny-minded friends

Options
Hi,

I'm currently at a bmi of about 20, which is not overweight and a great weight for the average person, but I'm a ballet dancer and so I need to be about 10 pounds lighter. I'm looking for like minded friends, people who are aiming to be not just slim but skinny. I'm focused on eating healthy, not starvation!

Thanks!
Tessy

Replies

• PhatCowness
    PhatCowness Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good! Starvation is not supported by this app anyway. I bike every day and if I don't eat at least 1200 calories difference from the exercise vs the food intake, the app tells me I'm unhealthy. Rightly so. I think in your case, to lose those extra pounds, you need high rep, low weight cardio, and the old 32oz of ice cold water first thing in the morning trick. The water will cause your metabolism to light a fire in your belly to stay warm, and the cardio will tone your muscle mass without adding weight. Keep your heart rate around 75% of your max for the 20 mins you're working out, and you'll start shedding that little by little. Also, limit you exercises to these short duration, hi impact blocks so you keep your hormones in check, otherwise it'll tell your brain to eat more.
    It's gonna come off slow, so I'd set a good conservative 0.25lb/wk goal. Give yourself 12 weeks, and don't obsess, but stay concentrated, you'll be fine. Good luck you beautiful you!