i feel like creeper!!!

Options
So I have been a member of my gym for 6months now, and I am really starting to want a work out buddy! The owner tells me that there are a total of 12 female members, and I find myself checking out another females routines and form to see if they look compatible!! I may have been caught staring for too long. Omg, I need occasional conversation!!

Replies

• tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just speak up. You will be happy that you did.
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I understand!
    I used to do my own thing at the gym...never had opportunity to speak to another lady. Everyone was too busy with their own workouts.
    I started making workout buddies @ the gym when I started doing group exercise. I'm a lot happier at the gym now :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    It only becomes creepy after 40 years old.
    Trust me.
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Lmfaoooo!!!!!
    So thaaaats why girls stare. :O
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    OMG - I'm the same!!! I used to have a gym buddy when I started my journey - we used to have some exercises in common, but even though we didn't do everything together (and always with totally different weights) we'd always warm up on the treadmill with a 5 minute gossip session and then even when doing different things it was nice to just be able to see each other across the gym floor and have a giggle at some of the regulars etc... and de-brief at stretching time.

Now - I am all by my lonesone :(

Sometimes I just want a buddy too.