STUCK FOR SMOOTHIE IDEAS?

Options
hypocraate
hypocraate Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2015 in Food and Nutrition
credit to bodybuilding.com

hello everyone i was craving a smoothie instead of the usual oatmeal today and just found this page that has SO many smoothie ideas. i literally just found this page today so i honestly can't promise all of them will taste good but they all look delicious and by reading the comments everyone is really happy with them.
i made the chocolate coffee shake today which tastes just like a mocha and you can't even taste the whey protein flavour that gets a bit dull sometimes!
2 scoops chocolate whey protein
1 cup skim milk
1 handful ice
1 cup water
1 tbsp instant coffee

i used full fat milk instead, and optimum nutrition double rich chocolate 100% whey
absolutely delicious
then i put everything onto my food diary and it has 48g of protein for me! (really depends on the amount of grams of protein in your protein powder though)
highly recommend
10/10

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/proteinshakes.htm

PS THIS PROBABLY LOOKS LIKE ADVERTISING BUT IT IS JUST A GENERAL HELP THING BECAUSE I THOUGHT EVERYTHING LOOKED SUPER GOOD, CAN SOMEONE MAKE THE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ONE AND TELL ME HOW THAT TASTES, THANKS XO
PPS. i'm pretty sure all the recipes have protein powder in them so if you don't have one, i highly recommend finding one, i've only ever used o.n., horleys and nuzest and o.n. is my personal favourite.

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking a while ago using an electronic cigarette and quickly learned to make my own flavors, and in that process, accumulated over 100 different bottles of concentrated flavor drops. They are zero calorie and really tasty! I have some cheesecake flavor from Lorann and it is really delicious mixed into a vanilla protein shake.

I have a bunch of lorann flavors, some Capella (they have an awesome blueberry coffee cake flavor!) and some from The Flavor Apprentice. I would say the smoothie flavor combinations and possibilities are endless.