Need help creating an exercise in My Fitness Pal

Options
KittylizKittyliz
KittylizKittyliz Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
I go to the gym 3 times a week and follow a program created by a medical trainer. I have fibromyalgia, so I would classify it as a moderate intensity program consisting of some cardio, some strength, some balance, and some stretching exercises - usually taking about 1 hour to complete. The online program only seems geared toward cardio or strength (reps/sets). Any suggestions for the best way to record my exercise sessions?

Replies

• chrisarmitage1980
    Options
    Are you doing the strength, balance and cardio on all three days are they separate ie day 1 is strength day 2 is cardio day 3 is balance if so you can register them as they are. If all three days is a minute then I'd add it as circuit training
  • KittylizKittyliz
    KittylizKittyliz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I do all of the exercises within the same visit to the gym. I tried entering it as circuit training, but it seemed like too many calories were being expended. I hold the intensity to a moderate level to prevent aggravating my symptoms. Maybe I should just use circuit training and reduce the number of minutes exercised to balance it out. Recording each exercise (at least ten of them) seems like way too much work.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    You can always change the calories burned to something more accurate. Wearing a hr monitor might help.