1 Week Gym and Positive Attitude Challenge October 19-25th.

Options
LizandroMar
LizandroMar Posts: 19 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi everyone,

I realized most of us struggle in life in different ways. I think we can agree that keeping up with the day-to-day responsibilities of work, school, family and others can sometimes makes us feel overwhelmed and a little support and encouragement could go a long way in stressful times.

If you are like me, the gym and keeping a positive attitude towards life has not been a priority as of late. Well, this challenge is for those that wish to change all that for the next week, starting Monday 19th through Sunday October 25th, we will form a mini-community of once a week positive attitude and gym goers.

The challenge is simple:

Post on this thread to enroll; a simple Hi is enough.
Friend everyone on this thread, for support purposes.
Go to the gym at least 3 times this week. Alternatively, go for a 20-30 minute walk at least twice this week.
Stop, breathe and relax for at least 15 minutes during the day between stressful activities.
Login to this app at least once per day.
Upon logging in, complete your own logs and find one of the members that you have added as new friends and like and comment on at least one of their activities.
Read an article or watch a video about the power of positive attitude sometime this week.

Have fun interacting and getting to know your new friends here!

I hope many join!

Replies

• rdbasile
    rdbasile Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sounds great to me! I'm checking out a new gym tomorrow.