New here!!

Options
Hi All,

I just started about a week and a half ago and I love the sight. I had some gyno issues over the last year and the hormones took the toll helping me gain about 25lbs of added baggage. I'm about 5 ft 8 in and muscular from lifting with the my brother and his friends (they're State Troopers), but some clothes got tight after the therapy and I HATE IT!!!! I tried the special K challenge, but the real challenge was not eating my Fiance's arm because I was starving all the time. I am happy to say that I already lost 2 lbs and it seems to working so far.

Glad to have joined the community,

Good Luck to all.

Nic
(If anyone is wonderin...I was about 5-7lbs lighter in my profile pic) ;-)

Replies

• phrn255
    phrn255 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi All,

I just started about a week and a half ago and I love the sight. I had some gyno issues over the last year and the hormones took the toll helping me gain about 25lbs of added baggage. I'm about 5 ft 8 in and muscular from lifting with the my brother and his friends (they're State Troopers), but some clothes got tight after the therapy and I HATE IT!!!! I tried the special K challenge, but the real challenge was not eating my Fiance's arm because I was starving all the time. I am happy to say that I already lost 2 lbs and it seems to working so far.

Glad to have joined the community,

Good Luck to all.

Nic
    (If anyone is wonderin...I was about 5-7lbs lighter in my profile pic) ;-)