Hello everyone!

FutureModel333
FutureModel333 Posts: 1 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm 21 years old and I've struggled with my weight for a long time. I used to be very active but also ate very unhealthy so nothing was really coming of it. I have tried going to the gym in the past but I would always just stop and I'd go back to the same habits of laziness. I give up easily when I don't see the results I want or if I feel like I'm in pain (lungs burning). I get embarrassed and I shut down because I feel like a failure and I see other people that are in shape. I struggled with an eating disorder in middle school of not eating and now I just eat everything. I want to just find a balance and keep up good habits. I'm officially ready to change that so I can feel and look sexy. I would love to have support and excersice buddies on this journey!

Replies

• jdmarsh2g
    jdmarsh2g Posts: 3 Member
    Great decision. Best wishes in your endeavors
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Yayyyyyy!!! Sounds like your ready this time. Well I'm here to help if you need it. Have a nice day.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hey! You can do this. Feel free to add me, and we can cheer each other on!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Stick with MFP for your motivation and support - there is plenty available here :)
    MFP taught me how to do this the 'right' way. I promise you can reach your goals. Good luck