Smooth Greek Yogurt

Options
I have an issue with some textures. I cannot stand yogurt with fruit chunks in it. With that said, I'm looking for brands and flavors that are smooth. I know vanilla is, and I've eaten myself sick of vanilla. I also know of Oikos Triple Zero and have eaten a lot of that. I am looking for individual cups as I have a very busy schedule and prefer the convenience. I'm not super concerned about calorie content or low fat vs fat free. Just looking for new flavors to try. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    yoplait greek whips are good. . light and fluffy. . no chunks
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Add flavorings yourself! I like mine stirred with nut butter (almond, cashew, hazelnut) and a little sweetener (honey or maple syrup) or dulce de leche.

OK, if you don't have time to portion already mixed yogurt, maybe you don't have time to do this. I'll just mention it, anyway, just in case.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Some Chobani flavours are fairly smooth. I'm not sure just *how* smooth you want. But lime and lemon don't have any big chunks of fruit in them. Blackberry is also just a blackberry jam on the bottom, no chunks. Most raspberry yogurts do not have big chunks either, but may have raspberry seeds.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Check out trader joes Greek yogurt flavors. They are always getting amazing reviews!
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I have some time on the weekends, so I could try experimenting with mixing flavors. I will have to try the blackberry by chobani. Their simply 100 raspberry lemon is smooth and amazing. I've tried some of trader Joe's yogurt. The flavors were really good but I did have to pick around some chunks. But I didn't try every flavor, so I can always pick up the ones I haven't tried yet.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    With Chobani, look for the blended Greek yogurts. They should not have any actual fruit pieces in them.
  • Peanotchley
    Peanotchley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Check out FAGE with the two compartments. I know the strawberry flavor is more like a syrup than fruit pieces.
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Buy plain yoghurt?
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Oikos Banana Creme is my current fave. It's very smooth & also quite tasty with a couple of teaspoons of natural peanut butter stirred in.