Looking for friends with open diaries!

Options
13»

Replies

• fongsl
    fongsl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can add me, as for everyone else also. my diary is open to all.
  • paulinapink2
    paulinapink2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I have an open diary, looking for new friends to help and inspire each other out. trying to loose 30 lbs
  • braciatrice
    Options
    Mine is open...feel free to add me and take a look. I don't log every day, but I almost always log my exercise, and most meals. I'm doing this slow and steady and have already had a lot of success while still having fun. :-)
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have a diary open to friends. Please add me, and anyone else for that matter! I am not really the healthiest eater though so you can use it as an example of what NOT to do! Hahaha. :tongue:
  • HulaHawaiiGirl69
    HulaHawaiiGirl69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!

45780886.png
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Mine is open and fair warning - i eat junk food. But i'm still losing weight!

By junk food I mean still in moderation, but you will see pizza, wine, brownies, and cake. If it fits, I eat it. Otherwise I don't.

I log daily even if it's a bad meal or a cheat meal. Only way we can be accountable is if we log properly. My fitbit adjusts for my calories burned, so you won't see me manually adding exercise in (since MFP is WAAAAY off with calories burned... like.. tripling what I really burn).

I only have 8 more pounds to go, maybe a little more, we'll see how I look and feel when I get there :)
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    It looks like the OP's account has been deactivated ...
  • nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    mines open you can add me
  • bosnian08
    bosnian08 Posts: 4
    Options
    My Diary is open to friends and im not the healthiest eater at all. But I still see results as well :laugh:
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    OP deleted her account...
  • kglading
    kglading Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm an extremely faithful logger and am on here every day. I may not be the best example because I'm constantly trying new things out with how many calories I eat and whatnot, but I DO eat really healthy (almost all the time), so you can get ideas from me! =) Good luck!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I try to be as honest as I can even on daysI dont stay under my calories