B&B!!! (Bulking and breakfast/ brunch)

Options
Post your pics and macros of you breakfast or brunch!

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I had 2 servings of Myoatmeal blend, 350grams of watermelon topped with some Greek yogurt and lemon juice, and then the plate with eye of round, ketchup, cheesy broiled veggies, and 2 slices of toast. Macros in pic.do1bg11f8c3j.jpg
    kcmdmd05ahjo.jpg
    8mdgt2gohfd4.jpg
    h9gsstbx8zyn.jpg
    pnpd9l93nesk.jpg
    ayxpekj5xuro.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch! Went out today so macros are unknown, but I got a small house salad with balsamic vinaigrette, an egg white frittata with spinach, tomatoes, eggplant, mushrooms, and grilled chicken. A side of sweet potato mash, and a slice of cantaloupe(: was delicious!swx55kdldzcl.jpg
    9c7hhzo1mspv.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch! Cheesy broiled mixed vegetables, grilled pork loin chops, and oatmeal from MyOatmeal and a whole egg mixed into it. Photos and macros! wfjqkvaji39k.jpg
    qcp4ch26lg60.jpg
    8ygvbiqwmn1d.jpg
    7g6h2zi990xq.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Forgot To take a picture of my other meal with this before I moved onto the soup so all I have is a pic of the soup! But I had a tomato-cucumber salad, English muffin with almond butter, and then this homemade chicken vegetable soup that literally had an EXTREME amount of chicken lol 8+oz of it. I took two separate pics just to show the amount of chicken it had lol. Macros are unknown since I didn't make it, but I just logged it as best I could! Definitely a bodybuilding soup! B)rh1vfuq921uj.jpg
    xvufmpe3l124.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Don't have a pic of today's bulking breakfast/ brunch cause I was in a rush. But I do have macros and description! I had 2 servings of myoatmeal blend, homemade mozzarella stuffed turkey meatloaf i logged as best I could, 2 slices of toast with 30 grams of avocado, and 2oz of FF Greek yogurt as a sour cream substitute and mixed into my oatmeal. Smaller meal for bulking, but was in rush! Definitely tasty though! I'll post more bulking eats later
  • pinggolfer96
    edited October 2015
    Options
    o2n0kvo0tiw0.jpg
    dlbwkvhda9a9.jpg
    si5f4xk5o58d.jpg
    Food from today's brunch. Forgot to post, but I'll post late(: went out to true food kitchen for today's meal! Hummus with veggies and pita, Tuscan kale salad, and a turkey wrap with more salad and sweet potato hash. I also finished my moms salad and turkey lasagna lol.
  • pinggolfer96
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Today's bulking breakfast! Went to a local breakfast restaurant in San Diego! Got one of their healthy items and was amazing!!! Teriyaki tofu, brown rice, grilled zuchinni, egg whites, and a side of salsa! I tracked it as 10 fat, 92 carb, and about 30 protein! wa7tke6wsaxz.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch!!! Got a lot of good food! Went to a restaurant called Seasons 52. Macros for entire meal and for what I ate were 88P, 140C, and 43F. I had hummus with veggies and baked lavosh, a lump crab wedge salad, and sea scallops laid on top of a butternut squash risotto and a side of broccollini!(: was amazing!75npy81k4tpw.jpg
    foltqfx3oorh.jpg
    dtiql6nok1vg.jpg
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm still reversing but can I share? These aren't particularly low calorie. I can add some egg white or more protein powder to them in a couple weeks.

Oreo Protein Zoats
    mwpslyoq2m2p.jpg

Cherry pie/Brownie Protein Zoats
    n1z9e4etgzbp.jpg

• pinggolfer96
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm still reversing but can I share? These aren't particularly low calorie. I can add some egg white or more protein powder to them in a couple weeks.

Oreo Protein Zoats
    mwpslyoq2m2p.jpg

Cherry pie/Brownie Protein Zoats
    n1z9e4etgzbp.jpg

Of coarse!!! Anyone can share :)
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch! I know it seems somewhat low calorie for bulking, but I train in the mornings, so I like to eat a majority of my calories in the afternoon and night time. Here are pics of food and macros! I had a bowl of puffed kamut, fiber one cereal, strawberries, Greek yogurt, cinnamon, and cashew milk. And then on the plate I had 6.3 oz of grilled chicken, 12oz of mixed veggies with Parmesan on top then broiled, and 2 pieces of toast.qzvqew98f4sd.jpg
    44lxhjhx67la.jpg
    j13ab828dbya.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking breakfast!!! Not too big again, like I said, I like saving most of my food for later in the day! But I had 2 servings of myoatmeal and mixed in 1/2 serving egg whites, zuchinni with shredded cheese broiled over top, one Roma tomatoes sliced and topped with GY/salt/pepper/hot sauce, and 2 slices of toast topped with better n peanut butter!(: 171joehxd6ic.jpg
    pxoa48i2a81v.jpg
    3wykpkggm7ts.jpg
    rq57v373y2qy.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Quick and easy post-workout breakfast today. Not too much of a bulking meal, but pretty delicious. Overnight oats with cashew milk and cocoa powder made in almost empty container of nuts n more white chocolate PB. I highly recommend using empty nut butter jars as overnight oats containers! The little residue adds some good flavor! 4 servings of egg substitute with 1oz Greek yogurt mixed in. 12oz of broccoli and cauliflower, and 1/2 serving of shredded cheese on top and broiled. Also 1 serving of reduced sugar ketchup. Not too pretty, but I was hungry and it was quick!(: tnyykztqzj6h.jpg
    ylafz16qn4fr.jpg
    ptxp8hw8pb89.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch and macros! 2 whole eggs, grilled zuchinni, flat out wrap, 3oz of GY, and 2 servings of myoatmeal! twpmsnap4j3z.jpg
    3zkpum8klqd3.jpg
    1m8efstgilny.jpg
    vukbi73cnvy3.jpg
    db9fowtysel1.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Don't remember the macros for this one and don't feel like checking again lol but this was today's bulking breakfast! 2 whole eggs, 2 English muffin topped with trader Joes spinach and kale dip, 12oz of broccoli with Parmesan cheese, reduced sugar ketchup, and oatmeal with strawberries/GY/cinnamon. Oh yeah...btw....runny eggs are life lol qeugw3n06fce.jpg
    90hwx0vvq05b.jpg
    6frcoflgwcyy.jpg
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    OMG ALLLLL of these look delicious!! Your seasonings and dressings for your meals are sooo on point...they appear very flavorful! I'm 8 pounds from a healthy weight..probably fifteen pounds away from a recomp. Thanks for sharing!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looks good. I'm getting some ideas from you.

This was mine today. Might nut powdered PB, 400g of fage, and a mini Krackel, Hershey and Mr. Good bar. I'm officially in a surplus this week ha

apdud9jdf1dj.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Hey! Looks good. I'm getting some ideas from you.

This was mine today. Might nut powdered PB, 400g of fage, and a mini Krackel, Hershey and Mr. Good bar. I'm officially in a surplus this week ha

apdud9jdf1dj.jpg

Good...now go crush it in your workout hehe;p also looks delicious! I'll have to try it!
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking brunch and dessert! Got halfway through my pizza and forgot to take a pic, so 1/2 is gone lol but ate the whole thing. I had a pizza from blaze pizza with mozzarella cheese, grilled chicken, turkey meatballs, basil, spinach, mushroom, onion, bell peppers, red peppers, zuchinni, artichoke...etc. I also had froyo for my dessert and a lot of it. I kinda guessed on te macros and quantity for the froyo with the toppings as best I could. Here's the macros for the pizza and froyo. e6xm67vwb9k0.jpg
    q6kp6udhcesf.jpg
    qcf3e39aa2qs.jpg
  • pinggolfer96
    Options
    Today's bulking breakfast and macros. Egg white frittata with GY, salsa, and cheese. Sautéed mixed vegetables with some hot sauce/ketchup/cheese. 1/2 high fiber tortilla with trader joes spinach and kale dip spread on top. And a big bowl of chocolate proats with shredded carrot,GY, and egg whites mixed in. I also had 2 celery sticks coated with GY and topped with stevia and cinnamon as just a little sweet treat(this is awesome when cutting).6x0v3mnbtyk2.jpg
    mjgxjc49ljau.jpg
    leeg15vybbrs.jpg
    xc3vajbs65m4.jpg