47, heaviest I've ever been, looking for friends!

Options
wildecat1
wildecat1 Posts: 18 Member
I'm on Round 2 with MFP. Started in January, did well, but fell off the wagon due to some family issues. Back on track now and looking for support and encouragement. I'd love to feel like I'm not doing this on my own. Thanks!

Replies

• adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) Feel free to friend me!
  • ninamonique07
    ninamonique07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't feel like you are doing this alone..here to support you ;-)
  • williams11201964
    williams11201964 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello...my name is Veronica. Im 48 and Im goin into my 2nd week. Loss 6 pounds my first week. Also looking for ppl of my age. Im also at my heaviest...but hopefully not for long. Started at 215.
  • macubano
    macubano Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello, Veronica,

My name is Maribel and I'm 50 years old, so you fell off the wagon, the good thing is your on it again, it seems your determined to do it, I also started at 213, although I lost like 50 pounds way before MFP and not for a good reason, I gained like 18 back and am now trying to reach 193, a first goal then the big goal 150, I hope I can lose something for my 51st birthday which is in September. You said you had some family issues I hope they are resolved, or at least somewhat, which won't affect you on your second journey, my issue is emotional eating but so far I'm on track. Yes with encouragement we can get very far. Hope all is well, talk to you soon.
  • patchesMariah
    patchesMariah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi there!!
    Thanks for getting back on the wagon!! We are glad to see you...
    well even if we have to drag you, we will keep ya here!! Welcome~!
  • kathyrbl
    kathyrbl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi I came back after spending 6 months dieting. 45 yo single mom of one. Feel free to friend me.
  • asanchez021977
    asanchez021977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I've been there many times as well. I think this is my 3rd time doing MFP.
    My name is Alejandra, i live in San Diego, CA I'm 36 years old, 5ft 5in and starting weight is 364lbs.

feel free to add me... I'm starting to build my support group, because this time I'm determined to get rid of the weight!

thanks,
    Alejandra