30 day Push up challenge

Options
I have a hard time doing pushups. I found this 30 day pushup challenge and I am going to start it on July 1st. I am looking for others who would like to join a beginner pushup challenge.

Replies

• Marcia661
    Marcia661 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'll try it with you :)
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I will! I've been doing the 30-day squat and crunch challenges since June 1st...and I'm looking to adding push-ups to my regimen..so yeah, I'll go for it!

Can you post the challenge please?? :-)
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Just did 2 sets of 25 a few minutes ago. Going for another set soon.
  • gemflower
    gemflower Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Can you post what the challenge is? I'm up for it!
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ill try it with you...where did you find the challenge at?
  • CatzMe67
    CatzMe67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 of the push up challange, day 27 of the ab and squat challanges....I've skipped a day here and there, but made them up on a rest day. Not sure if I notice any differences in my body, but the full situp has got alot easier to do since starting and I can bang out 100 squats with no problems. I'm up to 35 pushups and 60 or so dips, which also seem to be getting easier to do....so something must be working :) Good luck on your challange.

FYI - You can find a variety of challanges posted on Pinterest :)
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    I found it online. We will start with 5 and move up to 40 by day 30.
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 of the push up challange, day 27 of the ab and squat challanges....I've skipped a day here and there, but made them up on a rest day. Not sure if I notice any differences in my body, but the full situp has got alot easier to do since starting and I can bang out 100 squats with no problems. I'm up to 35 pushups and 60 or so dips, which also seem to be getting easier to do....so something must be working :) Good luck on your challange.

FYI - You can find a variety of challanges posted on Pinterest :)

Hi! I'm glad that you're skipping and catching up on rest days here-&-there...b/c I have done that too! lol While you may not being seeing results yet, I bet you're feeling stronger! And I know MFP doesn't count strength training as working off cals, and I don't know about you...but I sweat a good bit when I do them....

Thanks for sharing!
  • LINDABERRY16
    Options
    is this challenge something that you do everyday? How many do you do..I will start July 1..I have things going on next week and need to wait...The 1st is a good beginning...
    Thanks, :happy:
  • MeowDes
    MeowDes Posts: 3
    Options
    ill join the challenge!!
  • LouiseOverbeck
    Options
    We start tomorrow! We will start with 5 push ups and get to 40 on day 30. If you are looking for a challenge and would like to be added to the Facebook group with all the details friend me on Facebook Louise Foster Overbeck and ask to be added.
  • travelingeneticist
    travelingeneticist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join, too! I friended you on FB. My name is Amy Lossie.
  • lewiscandacea
    lewiscandacea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message on facebook. I would love to join this challenge.
  • jenhastwo
    jenhastwo Posts: 2
    Options
    I Will!!!
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Count me in!