Motivation!!!!!!

usdkute
usdkute Posts: 2 Member
Im going through yoyo effect now. I did lose abt 30lbs before, weigh 92lbs, just 2 months ago. I became a skinny girl, did yoga twice a day, ate healthy food. Then i got boyfriend. Things started change. The way he saw me, talked to me: oh ur so thin why u need exercise....and u believe or not but i gradually ate more n more n automatically think im thin, i should eat a lot. I used not able to eat much, but time to time i was getting used to it, till 1 day i cant stop eating n craving everytime. When i realize that im fat, i already come back to my old weigh. I feel so disappoint abt myself. I really remember my old body. Im trying now, i need to play hard to myself!! I can do it!!!!

Replies

• Fullmom1
    Fullmom1 Posts: 1 Member
    I think you need to go see someone about your food issues, they seem more complicated than what members of MFP can help with. The things you are discussing sound like something for a professional. If you have financial means, do it, you will never regret it. I'm talking about a good clinician that deals with food issues. If you are not able to afford to go see someone, but you are in an area with large teaching hospitals, then go to the information area of the hospital and find out if there is someone you can talk with there for free or reduced price. If they turn you away, the 2nd best place is your local college. Go to the nursing or nutrition area of the college and ask if there are any recent graduates or almost graduates who might counsel you for free.
  • usdkute
    usdkute Posts: 2 Member
    Thank for your advice. I think the most challenge thing i need to face now's making strong will. I dont find solution or any help here, i just need a place i can share my feelings, and maybe looking for successful stories to be motivated.
  • Melgibbs
    Melgibbs Posts: 26 Member
    I think you are wanting to lose weight for vanity reasons and I believe you need to seek out professional help as soon as possible. I think your boyfriend encourages weight gain because he noticed how skinny you are. If you lost 30 pounds and only weighed 92 pounds that means you were underweight and that is not healthy. As a therapist I encourage you to go to someone. If you need help locating services send me a message and I will help try to find someone.