NSV- Rockin' a bikini (w/pics)

Options
thenewmanda
thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
For the past 3 years I have refused to put on a bikini. I avoided any activity that required swimwear for the most part. However, now that I'm about 50 pounds lighter, I decided to give it a go. I spent yesterday at the lake and felt pretty confident for the most part. Which is HUGE for me. This picture is my 1st before and after, on the left I'm about 205 and on the right I'm 163. Today I'm 155! You can see why I didn't belong in a bikini. I never thought I'd be able to wear one again!

4q3l8n.jpg

These are from this weekend. Even though I'm not at my goal, I'm still working on it. It's not so much about weight anymore, I love lifting and I want to cut my bf% and get more muscle definition.

2ue4knk.jpg
rm5mb9.jpg
91ifeo.jpg

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You win. Awesome job!
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking pretty hot if you don't mind me saying!! :blushing:
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • Azzi77
    Azzi77 Posts: 2
    Options
    that is awesome!!!!
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • TotalTory
    TotalTory Posts: 59
    Options
    Great job!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You totally rock that bikini!!! :smile:
  • Davariluv
    Davariluv Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, no stopping now girl!!
  • thenewmanda
    Options
    You totally rock that bikini!!! :smile:

Thanks! I was pretty nervous to wear it out in public so that's great to hear! :happy:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow! you look wonderful!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Terrific.... :drinker:
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    For the past 3 years I have refused to put on a bikini. I avoided any activity that required swimwear for the most part. However, now that I'm about 50 pounds lighter, I decided to give it a go. I spent yesterday at the lake and felt pretty confident for the most part. Which is HUGE for me. This picture is my 1st before and after, on the left I'm about 205 and on the right I'm 163. Today I'm 155! You can see why I didn't belong in a bikini. I never thought I'd be able to wear one again!

4q3l8n.jpg

These are from this weekend. Even though I'm not at my goal, I'm still working on it. It's not so much about weight anymore, I love lifting and I want to cut my bf% and get more muscle definition.

2ue4knk.jpg
    rm5mb9.jpg
    91ifeo.jpg

You should feel very proud !! You look absolutely wonderful. Great transformation.. Rock that bikini body with pride babe! :)

I know what you mean entirely by dodging all occasions where you would be in a bikini.. i did the exact same thing and avoid all situations where i had to take my shirt off.

now i can finally take it off and not feel totally ashamed! great feeling and congrats! :)
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, good for you! Enjoy your summer you look great!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    wow! you look awesome!! :drinker: congratulations!! :drinker:
  • thenewmanda
    Options

You should feel very proud !! You look absolutely wonderful. Great transformation.. Rock that bikini body with pride babe! :)

I know what you mean entirely by dodging all occasions where you would be in a bikini.. i did the exact same thing and avoid all situations where i had to take my shirt off.

now i can finally take it off and not feel totally ashamed! great feeling and congrats! :)

Thank you!!!! You look amazing as well. It's definitely a great feeling. :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look great and I'll be you feel great too. Congratulations and keep up the good work. :drinker:
  • wildbill64
    wildbill64 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Very well done...looking great!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!