27 y.o. F looking to lose 60# - no longer just "curvy". Looking for friends with similar goals

Options
It's not my first rodeo with weight loss but it's time for me to make a consistent, lifelong change. I'm the ultimate fluctuator and I'm horrified how big I've let myself get. My job in health care requires me to help others obtain a healthy lifestyle and it's time for me to look after myself as well, I think my metabolism has finally caught up with me :)

Looking for friends with similar goals. Please add me! I'm 5'11, 229# as of today. And look forward to never going over 230# again :)

Replies

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MyFitnessPal! You might want to check this group out. Its an active group for folks wanting to lose more than 50 pounds.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have similar goal though you are much taller than me, i'm jealous ;) Anyway i'm 27 years old, at my largest I was 40, i'm now down to 205 with an ultimate goal at around 125 (I'm only 5'2). Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • caitthom1
    caitthom1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm also tall although you have about two inches on me. I am at the same weight! I would love to connect with you since we are on a similar journey. Best of luck!