Back at it!

Options
StilljustaBill
StilljustaBill Posts: 124 Member
edited October 2015 in Introduce Yourself
What boosts your self confidence and motivation?

Replies

• Amitchef
    Amitchef Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Do u have a sport that requires ur weight loss?
  • StilljustaBill
    Options
    No but I wish I did! Work is where most of my time, including free time is spent.
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Boosting my self confidence is all about willpower. The more I work and move the better I feel. My motivation is just being able to move more than I could before. I had to climb 4 flights of stairs up and down tonight, in 40 lbs of gear, being one of only two people who were not out of breath ... that's my motivation!
  • StilljustaBill
    Options
    Boosting my self confidence is all about willpower. The more I work and move the better I feel. My motivation is just being able to move more than I could before. I had to climb 4 flights of stairs up and down tonight, in 40 lbs of gear, being one of only two people who were not out of breath ... that's my motivation!
    Thank you !
  • Amitchef
    Options
    Do u have a sport that requires ur weight loss?
    No but I wish I did! Work is where most of my time, including free time is spent.

• Amitchef
    Options
    Ok that's fine, There are some exercises u can do in ur office or design ur workspace where u can have a pull up bar and bench which adjusts to do abs as well... If ur game I'll give u more info