My second week on MFP!

O2BNWA
O2BNWA Posts: 18 Member
I have been struggling with Weight Watchers for months now, after losing 60 pounds it became more and more challenging, they had so many rules and it was impossible for me to meet all their "good health guidelines" . My first week here, i lost 2.6 pounds! It took me all of September to lose 2.6 pounds! I just felt so shamed by them, like a failure because i couldnt meet all of their requirements, i was spending hours trying to find the perfect recipes. I have Asthma and bought a heart rate monitor to get the most out of my workouts-safely- the last straw was when i contacted corporate WW and they refused to help me figure out how to convert my calories burned into their "points Plus" system. My experience here has been awesome! I love the feedback i get, the reports i can view, i can track from my cell, tablet, work computer, and the program is flawless, no freezing of the website, no confusion. I am learning so much about what i am eating! Who knew there was so much salt in a bagette? not me until today, whoa, shocker! I would have never paid attention before. And today i drank 70 ounces of water, before i could barely knock down a liter and a half! I am happy to say i am 10.9 pounds from my goal now! just in time for my fancy office Christmas Party I should have those melted off. So very very very glad to be here!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Good for you! You must feel to accomplished!
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    I'm happy for you also and glad you found MFP. This is a fantastic place to find awesome people and super motivation. Keep up the good work! :smiley: