I need to keep motivated. Please help me

Options
Hello

I am joining this site to stay on track in my weight loss quest to get back to what I was like 2 years ago, 10kg lighter.

I know we can all do it, but it helps when others are pushing us along.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    *push*

You can do it. Add me as a friend, if you like.
  • kdsmith
    kdsmith Posts: 250
    Options
    Welcome!!! This is a great place with lots of support, I am sure you'll have lots of success!
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm sure you will be successful here. There is certainly plenty of support. :))
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    If you want support and motivation you have landed in the right place. MFP is the motivation station! Get some friends and join some challenges. It will give you something to look forward to. Good for you for taking care of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    Think of it these few ways:

a) How bad do you want it? Ask yourself that the next time a big delicious chocolatey or other assorted wonderful eatable thing with too many calories/fat/naughtiness is presented to you.

b) Even if you do mess up.. which I did two days ago after only 5ish days on this site... the messing up hath occurred, and every moment afterwards is another chance to change, to renew your lifestyle. Usually these mess ups are really not as bad as they seem at the time.

c) Have a little of the things you love every day. For me it's chocolate and/or peanut butter.

d) Love yourself and your body and the fact that you are changing for the better. You're worth the difficult change. :-)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,733 Member
    Options
    Have you tried P90X? It works amazingly well. Get in touch at teambeachbody.com/XXXXXXXXXX if you want more info.
    As a fellow Beachbody coach, your post disappoints me. :frown: P90X *does* work amazingly well, and I appreciate that you're enthusiastic about it and your business. However, you've made only three posts on MFP, and all three are about building your business, not really contributing much as an MFP member. I believe in P90X and many of the other Beachbody programs, and I recommend them highly, but I think we need to be careful how we represent ourselves here.
  • erinmf821
    erinmf821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    agreed. add me. ive been trying to reach my goal for like 75 years now. motivation is all we need!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome and add me if you like :) This journey gets bumpy but we can all make it!
  • megs10
    megs10 Posts: 1
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have gained 10 Ilbs in the last 2 years. It is great to have a support system. You can add me as a friend if you like. :) Meghan