Looking for supportive friends

Options
Hi! I stepped away for a month or so recently and when I came back my support system was not so supportive. So...I am in need of some new supportive friends. People who will ride my a** when I am slacking and who will comment when I am doing good. My will power sucks so I rely a lot on the support to drive me. Silly, I know; but at least I am admitting it. :)
P.S. I am also a great supportive person. And will work equally hard to help you reach your goals!!

Replies

• 72maureen
    72maureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you're back, that's what's important :)
  • carakit
    carakit Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I hear ya I am the same way! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, feel free to add me. I don't often sugar coat things though... lol
  • Rjohnsonjr32
    Rjohnsonjr32 Posts: 117
    Options
    Lbean: Feel free to add me, I am very supportive and Will bring the Drill Sargent out when I need to... I am on everyday...LETS DO THIS!!!
  • Purpleice18
    Options
    add me, I am the same way :P
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    you can add me if you want.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    On the mends of a muscle tear, and need some people to help keep me motivated to lose the last bit of my weight, plus advice for tightening skin would be grand. I will try to help anyone anyway possible.
    ADD ME!
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can add me if they need motivation (:
  • kimsue674
    kimsue674 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing! Feel free to add me :)
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need another supportive friend. Any other active and supportive people can add me too :smile:
  • Jeffrey_S
    Jeffrey_S Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've got some good, supportive folks in my MFP network and do my part to help the community stay that way. I'm always willing to add anyone serious about this, so you or anyone else feel free to send me a request.
  • Eveys89
    Eveys89 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm on the same boat as well, feel free to add me :)
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I struggle every day and I get on everyday and enter even the bad chocices of food that I want to leave out and keep a secret so I know how you feel you can add me too if ya want Im going to get to my goal some way some how even though I dont think it's possible sometimes you wiill do it too keep going !
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Everyone add everyone please! No cigar tonight, rest of this week.
  • Jenism1
    Jenism1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love a new MFP buddy! I am on everyday! I will send a request!
  • a_sparkles
    a_sparkles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Feel free to add me :)
  • erino1980
    erino1980 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, LBean and everyone! I am new here and would love the support as well! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Seems like you have some good support already.
  • undeadrme
    undeadrme Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started this, the people i have for some support is my mom and sister. But you can never to have too much support
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    Its been said, but I'll say it again... The important thing is you are back. Sad that people can be like that. I need support too, and I give it. I tend to make better choices when I know I'm going to let someone down, well in my mind i'm letting them down.

Any one who is looking for support feel free to add me.