5:2 How are others doing?

Options
mggriso
mggriso Posts: 35 Member
I have joined this site today to keep track of my fast days on the 5:2 diet (I have been on it just over a month). I eat breakfast at 7.00am on those days and then just drink fruit tea or water for 12 hours and eat my remaining calories at 7.00pm. I think I am eating a bit too much on other days so will be putting everything I eat in and see what happens! I am finding the diet easy at the moment and do it on a Monday and Wednesday as I work full time, I have lost a few lbs but clothing is already fitting better. I have lots to loose and have tried various schemes over the years and this is the easiest to do I have found yet. Think it will take longer this way but will hopefully stay off once gone if I carry on the 1 day a week. Any help would be appreciated. :happy:

Replies

• stilltoochubby
    stilltoochubby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've started the 5:2 plan this week and am fasting today and Thursday, so can't offer any help or advice at this early stage, just hoping to give and get a bit of support from others on here :smile: I've got 2 stone to lose so I need a plan I can stick with long term. How much have you lost so far? I've got 4 weeks until my holiday and half a stone shifted would be lovely and anything over that a huge bonus!
  • SarahStrawberry
    SarahStrawberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I've been on the site a while but haven't been taking it seriously enough. I decided yesterday to give the 5:2 a go and today is my first "fasting day". I'm feeling a bit nervous but I need to make a change. Had a light breakfast and I'm planning on having lunch then nothing else (easier to explain at work). Next fast day will be Thursday! Good luck everyone!