What a transformation! You look great.
  • Sizethree4Ever
    Sizethree4Ever Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats !!!
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and this is an incredible idea!! I am jumping on board and picking Miranda Lambert mostly because she seems to be a real person and has a body that is totally attainable! Maybe once I get there I can aim for the body of someone like Fergie or Pink. Those ladies rock it!!
  • Dre8604
    Dre8604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job... Keep up the good work!! :-)
  • alycat1990
    alycat1990 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    amazing weight loss success! An inspiration for sure!!!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I've been on this journey for 9 months now... 9 months tomorrow to be exact and just a few months ago I looked for a celebrity that had the same build and height as me....

settled on Christina Milian!!!

Been on a mission trying working hard towards that!

Didn't think it was possible but it was fun having something to work towards....

I must say--- I am coming pretty close to goal.... =P so excited.....

Here are pics of when I started to now... =D whoo hooo.

82a20fd8-e0e4-40fa-96f8-c26cf8e223b3_zps573c1967.jpg

IMG_20130429_170452_zps9972a0f2.jpg

PhotoGrid_1355806738694_zps1ba594dc.jpg

7 month Progress
    PhotoGrid_1366685591805_zpsbe33b831.jpg

and finally got brave and tried on a bathing suit! I still can't believe it is me! =D
    58d3c5a8-a7a0-484f-af97-497503ac7164_zps2fb40d33.jpg

I still have stretchmarks and loose skin! but I feel so good. it doesn't even matter. whoo hoo

Hopefully in three weeks I'll look even better.... going to Vegas to celebrate my weight loss... 86 lbs down!!!!! hopefully I'll be at 90 lbs down when I go. =D

What I did
    Eat well, Workout (Zumba and the 30 day shred)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! @instajayay
    I often post my foods

You know, according to the forum posts lately...we're not supposed to try to look like celebrities-especially not with regard to their physique...

LoL. I had mentioned Marilyn Monroe is the look I would ultimately love to have...thin waist, curvy hips and chest...I got reemed for saying that I shouldn't be trying to look like anyone else and that I can't attain that body shape anyway. You're lucky-nobody ripped your head off!

Also, amazing progress. You're incredible.
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U go girl! Well done.
  • brelolita
    brelolita Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats...You look great. You did. Celebrate you deserve it. :)
  • angeliqueann
    angeliqueann Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've been on this journey for 9 months now... 9 months tomorrow to be exact and just a few months ago I looked for a celebrity that had the same build and height as me....

settled on Christina Milian!!!

Been on a mission trying working hard towards that!

Didn't think it was possible but it was fun having something to work towards....

I must say--- I am coming pretty close to goal.... =P so excited.....

Here are pics of when I started to now... =D whoo hooo.

82a20fd8-e0e4-40fa-96f8-c26cf8e223b3_zps573c1967.jpg

IMG_20130429_170452_zps9972a0f2.jpg

PhotoGrid_1355806738694_zps1ba594dc.jpg

7 month Progress
    PhotoGrid_1366685591805_zpsbe33b831.jpg

and finally got brave and tried on a bathing suit! I still can't believe it is me! =D
    58d3c5a8-a7a0-484f-af97-497503ac7164_zps2fb40d33.jpg

I still have stretchmarks and loose skin! but I feel so good. it doesn't even matter. whoo hoo

Hopefully in three weeks I'll look even better.... going to Vegas to celebrate my weight loss... 86 lbs down!!!!! hopefully I'll be at 90 lbs down when I go. =D

What I did
    Eat well, Workout (Zumba and the 30 day shred)

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! @instajayay
    I often post my foods

You know, according to the forum posts lately...we're not supposed to try to look like celebrities-especially not with regard to their physique...

LoL. I had mentioned Marilyn Monroe is the look I would ultimately love to have...thin waist, curvy hips and chest...I got reemed for saying that I shouldn't be trying to look like anyone else and that I can't attain that body shape anyway. You're lucky-nobody ripped your head off!

Also, amazing progress. You're incredible.

Who cares what others say... Ito each their own.... if trying to look a certain way or fit Into a certain size is what keeps u going then keep believing. Why can't you shape ur body to the body that you want? As long as ur realistic with ur goal then why not? If ur 4 feet trying to look like beyonce then that's a different story... Know what I mean.... .? I honestly didn't even think this goal was attainable but I still worked hard, everyday... And now I'm getting close... So keep dreaming, keep believing.... U never know, maybe Marilyn Monroe's body is underneath somewhere.... Maybe even better
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! Keep up the great work!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    great job
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • fitgirl626
    fitgirl626 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look so good! Very inspiring!
  • cyapounds
    cyapounds Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WOW you look Great ! Great Job!
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on the weight loss. I like the idea of picking a celebrity who is similar in body type. It's a great way to motivate yourself.
    Do you mind if I asked how tall you are and how much you weigh now?
    Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look fabulous.
  • madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    super fab!!! i cant believe the transformation!!! super congrats!!!! plz do tell what are the workouts you followed!! :)
  • beautyonthebeach83
    beautyonthebeach83 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Wow! Just for giggles I googled "celebrity height weight chart" and from what I can tell there aren't a whole heck of a lot of 5 ft tall celebs. :laugh: So my goal is my pre-motherhood size. Anyway, congrats and enjoy Vegas! What a great reward! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!