Nonscale victory! I bought size 10 jeans!

Options
2»

Replies

• prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! that is where I want to be!!!! You just inspired me to keep pushing!! Way to go!!!!
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Keep going!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    wow....you look amazing! WTG!
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    You look great, and honing in on your goal...congratulations!
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Isnt that the best high? You look fabulous!

• lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! I'm still on my high!!
  • alwaysvegan
    alwaysvegan Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, it's a goal of mine to get back into size 10 (I kept all my old clothes). Very inspiring :)
  • ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    lavrn03 wrote: »
    7mbfq4bdumz2.jpeg

Current picture!!!

• debbiewillersveik
    debbiewillersveik Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Incredibly motivating!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful journey!!!
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!! Congrats!!! I'm currently working towards the size 10's. They look amazing on you!
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Okay so just when I thought this week couldn't get any better. I bought a shirt last night that was a MEDIUM...What! Okay it was a wide medium but look good, I bought it and came home to try them with my new jeans.
    Fabulous....lol!!

So I've been on this journey for over a year. There are ups and downs. I never gave up when things plateaued, I would just figure out I needed a change and do it. I've had 5 of these moments and each time I'd make a change and challenge myself, it always works.
    I wish I could talk to my younger self and say "don't give up because today wasn't perfect. Tomorrow really is a new day and a new start. Just keep trying and you will get it".
    If and when you have a not so perfect day just remember that you are worth the effort of trying to reach your goals!

If any of you have something that has kept you on your journey and want to share, please do!
  • Buttercupxxx
    Buttercupxxx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great all away around. But what I like most is standing on your flip flops. :) I don't like standing on the floor with my bare feet either. I thought that was cute . Congratulation on your achievement.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!