Colon Cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    KateTii wrote: »
    Colon clense = using laxatives to remove all the *kitten* (literally) from your body so you step on the scale and instead of you being full of *kitten*, the scale is.

OMG! This almost made me spit my coffee out! That's hysterical. And true. :smiley:

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Having had to do full cleanses out of medical necessity (colonoscopy and pre-op for a partial colectomy) I cannot fathom why someone would want to do this on purpose. It's miserable. The only reason I do it is so I can make sure I don't have colon cancer. :|
  • Brackto
    Brackto Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Are any colon cleanse methods there through natural means like a diet or something? Or they useless too
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    Brackto wrote: »
    Are any colon cleanse methods there through natural means like a diet or something? Or they useless too

386eb59c33dc4380061a24566fbce290d7ba.jpg
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Brackto wrote: »

Useless all around. Eat a lot of fiber, drink a lot of water and poop each morning. That's sufficient colon cleansing. You don't need to do anything special unless you have some health condition.