Looking for some serious advice....

Options
I workout out 5-6 days a week.... 3 days of 40 min. cardio, 2 days of strength training, and 1 day of yoga (this is my usual routine). It has worked great for the most part...but I am beginning to wonder if I should drop back on the cardio a bit? If I skip a day it is usually the yoga that goes, because I have thing to do with my kids. I have notice over the last 9 weeks I am not losing weight, and I understand I may have just hit a little plateau. I am seeing definition in my arms that I did not have before so I don't want to lose the strength training. It maybe that I am just changing my body structure, but I am afraid I am not eating enough with my lifting, or am I doing too much cardio. I changed my settings, and have gone to about 1500 calories from 1340 calories since I have a job where I sit ALL day I do not want to go too high. Should I drop a day of cardio, or keep it, but lower it to 30 min.? Should I just go to 2 days cardio 40 min. and 2 days strength train, and 1 day yoga? I am sure I do way more cardio then I record with swimming with the kids, and mowing the lawn, running with the kids. I don't log my strength training since I don't count it against my calories. Looking for some advice on if I should change it, or keep it going a little longer to see if I get over this hiccup. I was hoping to be below 200 lbs. by 05/19/13 (my birthday) that goal is gone(i stuck @ 205), and I am looking to hit 180lbs. by Sept. 2013 (Will be my one year mark)