How do you guys log just a taste?

Options
13»

Replies

• Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    WTH is with all the zombie threads today?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,029 Member
    Options
    Something to be said for those forums which automatically archive threads over a certain age - one I was on did so for any thread not posted in for 12 months.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,755 Member
    Options
    Zombie or not, I find it interesting :smiley:

as if there was a doubt: I try to log the suckers to the best of my ability which serves admirably at deterring me from taking meaningless random bites at random places. And helps cut down on meaningless Costco grazing too.

Don't get me wrong: I still try out one or more of the Costco items I like, or think I might like. But I now often pass on weird dip concoctions, plain bread with meah toppings, and chips and salsa that are somewhat meaningless to me in the quantities offered, but which I would have consumed without a second thought in the past. BECAUSE I "have" to spend time to log them!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    WTH is with all the zombie threads today?

I was thinking the same...and all from 2015!
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,145 Member
    Options
    For those who don't log tastes... Is your weight loss consistent?

I don't log "tastes" because like somebody else pointed out, I don't do lots of them a day; maybe just a little bit to taste the seasoning in my food. I have been in maintenance to close to 8 years already but I don't recall logging tastes while I was losing either.

But on the other hand, I don't log/count or eat exercise calories so everything balances out for me :)
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Have to log it. I taste up to 100 calories worth when cooking dinners. But I do quick adds.