Motivation

Options
Hi I'm megan I have been on every diet you can think of and I always give up. I need motivation. I need help with ways to give up candy and beer ha. If you have any tips or tricks I'd love to hear it

Replies

• Kenneth39
    Kenneth39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    There is no tricks what I do if I eat something I am not supposed to eat I go running even after I work out or go running so to avoid that extra run I dont eat it
  • Kenneth39
    Kenneth39 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "Team Work Makes The Dream Work"
  • tcfurr1956
    tcfurr1956 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    nice to know others feel like i do about starting this diet
  • SonoraBlue
    SonoraBlue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Don't give up beer! (I mean, it's a little unrealistic, isn't it?) (Okay. Maybe it's not.) I've been cutting down, personally.
    Totally give up candy! Never ever ever again eat candy! Ever! (Well, maybe once a month or something. But that's rough because it's one of the most addictive thinks people eat...)
    We're all different, though in what we need and what's holding us back...
  • schmegs3
    schmegs3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You're telling me I have a serious giant sweettart and Jordan almond problem and beer well you're right I'll just run a little harder lol
  • SonoraBlue
    SonoraBlue Posts: 33 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hey, I've only been on here for three days... what do I know? Beer and cheese are my problems. I think giving anything up entirely is problematic, though. (Unless it's, like, Cheetos...) It's setting oneself up to crash and burn. I tend toward the gradual process of cutting down on all of it.
    And running more.
    Be kind to yourself while also being disciplined. (Says the woman with 65lbs to lose.)