Your diet friendly sweet treats?

Options
SteveMFP123
SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
edited October 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
One of my favourites is simply 0% fat Greek yogurt with a teaspoon of strawberry jam, this is less than 100 calories for 100g of yogurt.

I've also just discovered these which are lovely, Alpen Light bars:

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Berries!

Berries = Yum. :)
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Quest bars, protein fluff, protein "soft-serve", greek yogurt flavored with various add-ins like chocolate protein poweder, pumpkin puree and spices, honey and cinnamon. Air-popped popcorn with stevia and cinnamon. A square of dark chocolate.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's (100g portions, obviously!), loads of different treat size chocolate and biscuit portion packs, cake slices, etc.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow brand ice cream treats.

+1 on the berries!
  • magtart
    magtart Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Haagen Daz single serving Dulce de Leche. I wish Ben & Jerry's Karmel Sutra came in a single serve container.
  • NeonStrikeVi
    NeonStrikeVi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sweet, but I've replaced biscuits (could easily eat a whole packet) with 85% dark chocolate. It's quite rich so I don't eat a lot of it :) .
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Frozen mint peas. 165g for 100 calories I believe.

Like berries or nuts or popcorn but 10 times better.

81s2l02mfmr3.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake! Make it fit! Ohhhhhhhhhh, PUMPKIN cheesecake!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for Kelloggs LCMs, the chocolate ones with sprinkles. Decent size bar, 91 calories.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    A bowl of blueberries or raspberries with 2 tbsp of Whipped cream and a few mini dark chocolate chips
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    magtart wrote: »
    Haagen Daz single serving Dulce de Leche. I wish Ben & Jerry's Karmel Sutra came in a single serve container.

Just do what I do and get the 500ml tubs and weigh out 100g... much cheaper too!
  • hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    When I get a hankering for sweets (usually at work and my brain needs a glucose pick me up) I'll eat one of those packaged Justin's chocolate nut butters. They're higher on the calories (usually 180-200) but they're high in protein and filling so for me it's worth it.

Life choice makes a double chocolate protein bar with 18 g and 170 or so calories and it may as well be a candy bar but with more protein lol. (They're also cheap as dirt for protein bars $3.88 for 5 and the peanut butter ones taste awesome!)
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Aldi Benton's sugar cone (50 calories) with Edy's French Silk ice cream -- double helping (120 cal. per 1/2 cup)
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Smaller portions of ice cream, cookies, and pie
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate, all of the ice cream and baked goods.

If i'm looking low calorie, I love the Popsicle brand fudge pops. They're only 40 calories and are really good for being sugar free.
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Anything I want, just in small servings.

I have found that if it's something sweet, something with fat, like ice cream or chocolate, or even cookies, sticks better and I don't want to eat as many calories of it as something more just sugary.
  • superhockeymom
    superhockeymom Posts: 2,000 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking for something sweet I drink diet root beer.
    Or if I'm looking for a desert I like the 40 cal fudgicals they are yummy
  • heatherlewisis
    heatherlewisis Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    ONE chocolate chip cookie, ONE salted caramel brownie, ONE SMALL slice of cake (which I will share with one of my kids), Pretty much anything I want if it fits, but I only have ONE. On a day when none of that yummy stuff is available, dove dark chocolate- 42 calories per piece :)
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Lindt chocolate squares - only 48 calories!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    The nutella and honey on toast ... which I'm having right now! :)