Please be my friend LOL

for real though - I've just downloaded the app in the last few days and am already so excited to have added some friends on here. Feel free to add me. I want to lose like 75 pounds so I need motivation and am willing to give it as well! cheers. :)

Replies

• starssaayhello
    starssaayhello Posts: 17 Member
    I plan on being active, and have to lose about 100lbs, feel free to add me!
  • smat52
    smat52 Posts: 36 Member
    I sent requests to you both. Thanks!
  • smat52 wrote: »
    I sent requests to you both. Thanks!

• BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    I would like to add you also
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    I'll add you, pal :)
  • Thanks everyone. Feeling inspired.
  • Devilishdancer
    Devilishdancer Posts: 9 Member
    Congrats on reaching out....sharing the experience, add me :)
  • Amberleah21
    Amberleah21 Posts: 55 Member
    Hey, Always looking for more motivated friends. It has really helped me to get into the community aspect since the other times I used this app it was strictly for a calorie counters do I never stuck with it. The support and inspiration is great. I started with a goal to lose 93 lbs. I've been doing this for a month and now I've got about 79 lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • adhebert8
    adhebert8 Posts: 27 Member
    Welcome to the MFP fam! Feel free to add me!
  • rachmw2015
    rachmw2015 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've just downloaded the app too, so I'm hoping it's going to help me lose the weight! Xx
  • Ahh. You are all the best. I just added each of you. Thanks so much.
  • ozmabomb
    ozmabomb Posts: 2 Member
    please feel free to add me - i'll add you, too! encouragement & general support are what motivates me. i've learned to love myself no matter what i look like or what my weight is. that being said, i think i would physically feel better & have more energy if i were to lose anywhere from 30-60 lbs. everyone here seems so warm & welcoming - can i add you all as well?
  • ozmabomb wrote: »
    please feel free to add me - i'll add you, too! encouragement & general support are what motivates me. i've learned to love myself no matter what i look like or what my weight is. that being said, i think i would physically feel better & have more energy if i were to lose anywhere from 30-60 lbs. everyone here seems so warm & welcoming - can i add you all as well?

Absolutely. Thanks for the support and the add!
  • clau9734
    clau9734 Posts: 43 Member
    Add me can always use some more motivated friends :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Welcome to MFP ..... I have been on here 285 days ... not going anywhere soon ...feel free to add me ...wishing you much success
  • quinhazinha
    quinhazinha Posts: 1 Member
    I added some of you. I lost 2 lbs and counting
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Feel free to add me I am on here every day
  • Timebound
    Timebound Posts: 5 Member
    I added several of you. :) I'm trying to lose weight again. I had lost more than 50 pounds three years ago, and then disaster struck in my family and I went back to old habits. But now I'm trying again! Feel free to anyone to add me.
  • paigeross27
    paigeross27 Posts: 11 Member
    I'll be your friend! I too am trying to lose some stubborn fat and would like to partner up with some people to help each other out on this journey!!